What Cookie types do we use?
Our Cookies are either first party or third party. Whether a Cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the website or domain placing the Cookie. First Party Cookies are placed directly by us, while other parties we may do business with set Third Party Cookies. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Cookies are either:
- Session Cookies – which allow websites to link your actions during a browser session. We may use these for a variety of purposes such as remembering what you clicked on, on the previous page visited. These session Cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term; or
- Persistent Cookies – which are stored on your device in between browser sessions and allow your preferences or actions across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. These Cookies do not expire once the browsing session closes and remain on your device until an expiration date set by the source of the Cookie.
What are the categories of the Cookies we use?
- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are essential to make our website work correctly, they enable you to move around our website and use our features and make purchases. These Cookies are necessary for the provision of our services and if you do not want us to collect such information, you won’t be able to use our site or make purchases.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies help us understand how you interact with our website, by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us understand and improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow our website to remember if you have previously visited our site or the choices you make (such as your user name, store cart) to provide a more personalised online experience.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These Cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
How do you manage Cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept Cookies. You can change the settings to manage Cookies being sent to your device.
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Chrome >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Safari >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in FireFox >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Safari IOS >> Click here
- Disable Cookies in Google Android >> Click here
Sending an e-mail to our Privacy Compliance Officer at;
Or you can get in contact by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
24 Nicholas Street, Chester, England, CH1 2AU